Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 am

The room used for meetings.
Murasaki
Admin

View user profile http://executives.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The boardroom

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Leila skipped into HQ before waiting for Estelle to catch up.
"Well, the TVs aren't portable," she continued to argue. "But the screens are portable, at least!" she nodded to herself. "And I don't like using guns," she complained. "And the mobile phone I'm using in battle now is really bad! I can only make a tiny knife with it!"
Dave approached her with a small smile.
"Welcome back, Leila, Estelle. Where have you been?" he asked, gently.
"I went to the TV shop!" Leila announced triumphantly. "I wanted to check it out in case I wanted to use it in the next battle!"
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Kori rested against the door frame, trying to catch her breath. She'd come from her little home on Nihon road and managed to get there in 5 minutes. She straightened her jacket and straightened her scarf; brushing the dirt from her jeans, little flakes of solidified mud showering the floor. She scraped the hair over her eyes behind her ears, then shuffled the papers in her hands. Then, she pressed a palm against the cold handle and shoved it into the room.

She slid the papers across the table to the Executives. She was still panting and her mouth was dry, her mouth tasting horrible and her tongue feeling like cotton. Her stomach ballooned and collapsed as she gulped down the air-conditioned stuff the government passed for air, and put one finger up to signify she'd be a second.

"KYEL has a new member, Rosalie Hope. She used to steal for a living, her parents killed by the KYEL. I'm sorry, that's all I know, but I hope its worth at least enough for a Macdonalds or KFC, I'm starving." She rubbed her stomach, thinking of food and how good it'd be for a full stomach

Linkin Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Leila bounced over to Kori, and ran round her in a full circle, looking her up and down.
"Oh wow, who's this?" she chirruped, inspecting her purposefully. "It's Kooori! Thanks for the information!" she nodded to the messenger-girl, before waving to Dave.
"Dave, can we give her money for a McDonalds?" she called to him, and he followed her over to Kori. He dug into his pocket with his hand and brought out a ten pound note.
"Here, go get something to eat." he nodded to her. "Thanks for the information. I will relay it to our leader."
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm

"Thanks!" She smiled. "I'll let you know what else I can dig up on her." She almost chirped. She pocketed the money with a smile, and nodded. "I wonder what the Library might dig up? There must be a census record on her somewhere, and the census's are free to look at. Maybe that'd be a good place to start? But first, some food." She gave one last smile and skipped out.

Linkin Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Dave laughed quietly. Leila turned to him with wide eyes.
"Why didn't you bother to explain that you can only read a volume of the census one hundred years afer it was taken?" she asked him with confusion.
"She didn't give me time, did she?" Dave chuckled, before turning back to the door.
"I wonder when Estelle will arrive... I thought she was with you?"
"She was," laughed Leila. "But she drags her feet!"
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Estelle walked in, not smiling she had a serious expression on her face. "I've heard KYEL, has a new recurit, a thief and orphan. Do you know anything else?" She sat down running her hands threw her hair, aggitated.
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Leila nodded and smiled.
"Kori's just called, she's a messenger kind of person and she's awesome, she said, 'KYEL has a new member, Rosalie Hope. She used to steal for a living, her parents killed by the KYEL.'" she repeated, before skipping up to Estelle. "Oh yeah, Estelle, have you met Isha yet?"
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm

"Oh hi" she smiled at Kori and turned to Leila. "And, no?" She started to pace a bit thinking, another member in KYEL wasn't a good thing and a young girl? It didn't seem to make sense surely they could just take someone stronger.
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Leila looked at Estelle long and hard.
"What's wrong? You look genuinly worried." she asked Estelle, putting an emphasis on the word 'genuinley' almost as if she wasn't used to people worrying. Dave patted her back.
"Leila, it's kinda cute how young and naive you are sometimes." he sighed, before laughing at Leila's indignant face.
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm

"Sorry" Estelle gave a small smile "I'm just wondering why they got a girl so young, surely they could easily get someone stronger or.... anyway a thief usually has some moral principles they might be able to steal some bread but not kill a man, so why did they get her?"
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Zoe and Ashada entered the room together, chating. They stopped at the sight of Dave, Estelle and Leila.
"Hello, you guys," began Ashada. "There's a meeting starting in a minute. Carl's just told us. Do you want to sit down or shall we make excuses for you?"
Zoe went to Leila and handed her a chocolate bar.
"Got this for you, little Leila," she chuckled, before taking her seat. Leila gave an impression of an evil laugh before pretending to destroy the chocolate by eating it.
"Leila and I will both be here. What about you, Estelle?" Dave said, turning to her.
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:28 pm

"I'm staying" smiled Estelle, she turned to Leila, "Like your chocolate don't you, seriously KYEL could tempt you with a tub of Ben and Jerry's" she teased, still thinking and wondering what would happen in the meeting
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

"That's not true!" Leila protested, but went quiet as a short, ginger-haired man and two older ladies entered. They took their places and smiled.
"Hey you guys!" Leila's tone completely changed, forgetting about Estelle's jibe instantly. They smiled back.
"Here for the meeting?" the man asked, after greeting Dave.
"You bet!" Leila enthused, hitting the table gently with her fists.
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Estelle laid back smiling at Leila, she was so optimsistic and happy, even in a time of struggle, How? she wondered before sitting down and got ready for the meeting wondering what it would be about.
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Leila was now messing around with her mobile phone.
"The screen's too small!" she complained. "How am I meant to use it against KYEL?"
Dave laughed. "Well, we all decided to band together and get you a better phone for Christmas." he comforted.
"Really?" Leila's eyes sparkled and she punched the air with joy.
The door opened and in walked a girl that looked the same age as Leila, wearing a frilly pink kimono and carrying a closed lace parasol.
"Isha!" Leila waved madly, pointing to a seat near her. "Come sit hereee!"
The girl smiled and obligingly went to sit next to Leila. "Good afternoon, Leila," she greeted her.
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Estelle leaned over to Dave and Isha, "Do you two have any idea about what this meeting is about?" she asked, "I hopo it doesn't end in an arguement... like last time ... and most of the other times"
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Isha smiled. "It'll be different. Carl's here today. We never usually argue when he's here."
"Thaaat's right!" Leila quipped. "Cool Carl!"
One of the senior members began laughing. "That's the joy of having young members on your side, right, Marie?" He friend chuckled in response, just as the door was pushed open. In walked a tall, brown-haired man with piercing yellow eyes.
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Estelle stared at the man eyes fixed and sat up straight in her seat, ideas rushing through her mind about what would happen and about KYEL (Sorry theres not much to write about XD brb - dinner)
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:44 pm

The man, Carl, took his place at the head of the table.
"Good afternoon, Executives." he grinned broadly, seriously but not unwelcomingly. "It is time to begin this week's meeting. We have many issues in line to discuss." he sat down and waved his hand. At this signal, one of the guards turned the light on with a click, which to the silent room, could have been as loud as a gunshot.
"I would like to hear today's news." he turned to Estelle. "Estelle, you are relatively new to this organisation. As such, I would like you to tell me the news for today. What has happened since last week?"
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Estelle looked nervous, "Well um... I know KYEL has a new recuit a young girl, orphan and a simple thief not especially strong but seems to have a brain on her, well more than most of the police round here and thats not saying much but I'm still not sure why KYEL want her"
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am

Carl's vaguely interested face seemed to go into a 'serious debate-mode'.
"I have an idea for a plan of action, though it is a bit vague. I would like to hear any suggestions." he offered, looking around massively. Noel, the short ginger haired man, raised his hand.
"If you're thinking of sending members out on a kind of spying mission or espionage, I would send them in preferably teams of two for secured safety."
Carl nodded. "I see your point. This can be weaved into the plan. Any other suggestions?"
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Estelle raised her hand slowly, "About the child, if they're taking members off the street then maybe there trying to build an army of sorts out of innocent people, should we warn the public somehow?"
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am

Carl nodded.
"Here's the plan. Leila and Estelle will take on the task of the spying part. I want Dave to find Tori and pay her to help you spread the message to the public. The rest of the senior members be on standby in case Leila and Estelle are attacked and have to fall back."
Leila stood up. "I have an objection," she announced. "My mobile phone is tiny and it's hardly any use anymore."
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 am

Estelle rolled her eyes but smiled, "Have mine" she chucked her iphone across to her, "Don't worry about it, I have three." Estelle was stupidly wealthy but not unkind, "Ok where should we start?" she asked Leila
Hermes Rose
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum