The Executives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Room

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Room

Post  Murasaki Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:51 pm

RZ looked at her hard.
"You crept around and stole all this time, and you haven't been caught before, correct?" he rapped out his question shortly. Blue stood behind her with her own pistol, ready for anything.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

https://executives.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Rosalie stumbled backwards her feet still bleeding and in pain. But looked up and spoke again glaring. "Not really, the police have spotted me loads of times but its not that hard to escape them, I know the streets and I'm just a kid they don't care 'bout me much"
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:03 am

"Do you know the streets very well?" continued RZ, an idea sparking in his deep blue pool-like eyes. Blue glanced at him, as if she could guess his thoughts.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 am

Rosalie nodded "I guess, just as much as any other like me would know" she looked confused and was worried about what the others were thinking. She stumbled back, the wounds in her feet made her fall to the ground, she grabbed a chair and hoisted herself up.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:00 am

"That's all I need to know." he said, satisfied. He went to Rose and Blue and held his left hand out to his ssistant. Blue placed a black collar in his hand, which he placed on Rose.
"Starting tomorrow, you will be a spy for KYEL. If you disobey orders, this collar will activate and cause pain throughout the wearer until you start obeying them again. It is unremoveable." he stood up.
"Blue, take her to the bedroom and get her settled so she can recover for tomorrow. I'm going out." and with that, he swept from the room.
Blue took her arm and led her roughly back to the doorway.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:29 am

Rosalie tried tugging at the collar, it was stuck on for good. She gave up trying to escape now and just let herself be dragged by Blue to wherever they were going, she was worried about the next day but wanted to get some sleep as well.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Blue dashed into the room. RZ was sat on a chair, inspecting something that looked suspiciously like a starbucks voucher. He put it away at once as Blue entered, and she didn't notice it, as his face was devoid of emotion as such not giving it away.
"RZ! Alissa and Travis are prisoners of the executives!" his assistant panted, and RZ stood at once, his chair falling backwards with a clatter.
"WHAT?" he roared, immeadietly shifting into a state of anger.
"Call a meeting!" he commanded to Blue. "This is serious."
Blue nodded and left, going to the loud speakers. She picked up the microphone.
"Can all members of KYEL please come to the meeting room? I repeat, can all members of KYEL please come to the meeting room?"
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Rosalie had heard the voice and decided to come, she glared at the others and took a seat.

Alex ran up and also took a seat far away from Rosalie.

The boss entered and sat at the head of the table, "What is this about?" he asked his voice icy cold.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 pm

RZ stood, the hood of his black cloak falling back to reveal his face, his deep blue eyes and blonde hair. "Alissa and Travis went after some spies." he related what Rosalie had seen as a quick summary. "They did not return for ages, so I sent Rosalie out to gether information. She found that the two of them are both prisoners of the Executives. We need yor orders for further action." he finished speaking and sat down.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

The boss glared at RZ "Well It's there own fault" he said his voice cold, "If you want to free them do so, but I care not what happens to them" and with that he left. Rosalie sat in her chair, not really listening while Alex looked questioningly at RZ
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 pm

"As much as it may be less of a burden to leave them, we need all the members we can get right now." RZ stood, his face reverting to a state of emotionlessness.
"Alex, You and I will go to free them. We will do it quietly and quickly. Everyone else, be on your guard for any other spis that may try to infiltrate the building. This meeting is now over."
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Alex stood up and walked over to RZ being careful to knock Rosalie on the way. "What's our plan of action then?" he asked smiling. Rosalie stood up unsure where to go and slowly left the room confused.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2