The Executives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Room

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

First Room Empty First Room

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 am

One of the rooms for holding prisoners.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

https://executives.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Room Empty Re: First Room

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 pm

The thugs and RZ entered the base and headed straight for the prison floor, entering prison room 1. There, the thug threw Rosalie down. RZ still had his gun out, and threatened to shoot her if she made any move to try and escape.
"You will get free food and shelter here if you are obedient. For tonight, you will remain in here. Tomorrow, you will begin your work."
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Rosalie stood up slowly, "Any what if I won't work?" she asked, "What's to stop me running away now, it's not like I'm unarmed" she drew a sharp hunting knife from her belt and held it up glaring at the thugs.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

RZ held up the gun.
"Don't move. You will follow orders or be executed." he threatened her, taking a step forward, and loading the gun. "You can't move faster than this gun, everyone in this room knows that." he smirked.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Rosalie trembled. "Why do you want me?" she asked. "I'm a thief yes but I hate myself for that, I can't kill people, I'm not gonna kill you though I want too, so why am I here?" She stared at the guard hoping her fear hadn't leaked into her voice.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm

"You know about us." RZ growled. "You will either die or join. You will get no sympathy or third choice from me." he ran his hand through his blonde spikes and fixed his blue eyes piercingly on Rosalie, as if gazing right into her soul.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Rosalie understood but she could find no way out of her prediciment, unless. "What if I've already told someone about you lot, what if they already know where you live?" She lied "Maybe I've got powerful friends?"
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm

"We're not that stupid." RZ laughed coldly. "If you had friends at all, let alone in high place, you wouldn't have had to steal for a living." he waved the gun at her mockingly. "I've got common sense, unlike you."
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 pm

"Really, did your common sense let me bring my knife with me?" she teased "Anyway if I do jobs for you whats to stop me running away then, and how do you know I'm going to co-operate maybe death is better than causing others death?"
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm

"Maybe, it's your choice." RZ looked at her icily, and pointed the gun at her forehead. "Choose quickly." he said, his voice sharp as a thousand needles. The thugs turned to leave.
"We're going to the meeting, sir," one of them said.
"Sure, I'l deal with her." RZ called back, before looking to Rosalie again.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Rosalie gave him a cold hard look, she showed him her knife which she could use to kill him then and there but she dropped it on the floor, "See I can't" she breathed in deeply, "I'll never work with you"
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

RZ Snorted and picked up her knife. "Fine. whatever. What CAN you do? You good at science and stuff? You got brains, hm?" he asked, eyeing her with mild dislike, a look which clearly asked one question - 'what could this girl possibly be good for?'
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine" she answered his unasked question, "Now aren't you gonna go to your important meeting" she spoke coldly and moved to sit in the corner of the cell curled up, "Hope you have a good time" she spoke sarcasticly.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

"The deputy of the gang always has a nice time, girl." RZ lughed nastily. "Tomorrow morning, you are going to start your new job as a spy for the KYEL gang."
And with that, he turned and walked out, shuting and locking the huge steel door behind him. His feet could be heard on the cold stone of the stairs as he went downstairs.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Rosalie started to drift off to sleep, huddled in the corner cold and scared. She was terrified about the next day and what it had in store, whether she'd live to see another day or whether that day would be in a cell again.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Kori pressed her back against the wall outside, her mind spinning with the new information. The cold stones from the pebble-dashed exterior dug into her palm, and she was in cold sweat. So Rose didn't want to be there. How could she help?

She wrapped her fist around the cold metal bar of the window and pulled herself up. She could see Rosalie in the corner. She made a low, quiet whistle to try and attract her attention. She needed Rosalie out of there. Now, if possible.

Linkin Dream

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Rosalie awoke and saw something out of the small window, she hoisted herself up and ran over though wondering who it was, friend or enemy. She saw a young girl looking at her. Rosalie looked at her confused. "What?" she muttered.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm

"I'm getting you out of here." She muttered in hushed tones. "There's no-one out here, what about in there? And is there any security, do you know?"

(Short post - Half Asleep Linkin)

Linkin Dream

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

(lol :3)

"I don't think so, wait" footsteps were approaching, "Quick hide" she muttered as the door opened and Alex marched in angry, he hated getting stuck with this kid,
"Who were you talking too?" he asked grabbing her collar, and looked at the windows.
"Hide" mouthed Rosalie
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 am

Kori leapt down, but her hair had fallen out of it's bun and had tangled in the bars. She tried to suppress the shriek of pain, but she lost her grip and landed on the ground, but she had to tip-toe to stop it hurting. She gave a moan of anger.

Linkin Dream

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Alex walked over and grabbed a fistful of the girls hair "SCRAM" he shouted throwing the girl back, he turned to Rosalie and hit her hard she winced but did not cry out, he grabbed her collar and dragged her to the door, "Where's RZ" he muttered.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 am

RZ opened the door just before Alex reached it.
"Sorry for the delay. I was having a few words with my assistant." he looked towards the window.
"I'll deal with that impudent pest. If she relays the location of our base to the Executives, we'll face a full on attack. I'll have to take her life. You take that Rosalie girl."
He drew his gun from his belt and pulled a black cloaked hood from his bag, which he put on before going to the window. He used a key to open up the bars before leaping out, on Tori's trail.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Rose Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 am

"I'll help, the girl can wait," Alex hit her again and she fell unconscious on the floor, he locked the door and jumped out the window following RZ, and took out his pistol which was fully loaded with a new bullet he created, as soon as it hit it's target it evaporated into the bloodstream so untraceable.
Hermes Rose
Hermes Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkin Dream Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 am

The executives, the executives... The two words pounded around Kori's head. Much to her own dismay, she'd hurriedly chopped her hair off to free herself and she'd took off across the base, but she was completely lost. The route had been seared from her mind by the pain shooting across her scalp. With a moan she dived behind some barrels that, before, contained chlorine but now just held a little rainwater and flakes of rust, praying she didn't nudge the barrel or her phone went off...

Linkin Dream

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 am

Tori's phone began ringing loudly as Leila's call reached it. RZ turned at once.
"Behind the barrels! Quick! Don't hold back!" he called to Alex, letting three or four bullets fly, destroying one of the barrels and sending rainwater sloshing onto the stone.
Murasaki
Murasaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next